Sunday, January 9, 2011

I Know I'm Losing It

I know I’m losing it when I can’t even find my coffee mug this morning. I threw all the cabinet doors opened, looking for it. I could have sworn I just saw it a moment ago. Maybe I forgot to wash it? So I checked the sink. Nope. No mug there. I checked the dish strainer. Nope, no coffee mug there either. What in the world? I thought I was losing my mind. Then my brain suddenly registered the humming of the microwave behind me. I turned around and there was my coffee mug going for a merry-go-round ride with the vanilla almond milk. Now I remembered. I took it out of the cabinet earlier, poured some almond milk and was heating it up so I could add it to my coffee. Yep. For sure I was losing it, driving myself crazy because I forgot I had the mug in the microwave!

You ever got one of those days? I'd feel like getting back into bed and starting my day all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment